The information we collect about the visitors via the website is processed according to the purpose for which it was obtained. In order to provide quality services to our customers and assess the needs, improve the content of the website and its placement, in addition to the data provided by the user, we collect information contained in the website access files (IP address, Internet service provider, time of visit, sections and goods).
There are three main types of cookies
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s computer, tablet, or smartphone until the end of the session, website leaving, or web browser closing, and are used to offer services that require verification on the particular website;
Persistent cookies are stored on the computer, tablet or smartphone for a period of time specified by the cookie parameters or as long as they are deleted by the user, and are used to remember user-selected settings and personalize communication;
Third-party cookies allow you to obtain information about how websites are used and to provide users with advertising content that is optimally tailored to the interests of specific users.
Cookies of www.solepharm.com are used for the following purposes
To determine the most visited sections of the websites, to obtain statistics about the websites and the number of visitors to its sections, time spent, etc., using Google Analytics.
- To display website information tailored to the needs of the website visitor.
- Cookies only identify the Data Subject’s equipment, but do not reveal the Data Subject’s identity in any way.
- The Company’s website may contain links to the websites of other service providers (third parties), which have their own terms of personal data use and protection, for which the Company is not responsible.
The data subject has the right to refuse further processing of his/her data at any time (please send us message to email@example.com), unless there is no other legal basis for data processing or the regulatory enactments provide otherwise.
You may control and/or delete cookies at your choice. You may delete all cookies, which have been saved to your computer, and you can prevent the browser from saving them. However, in such a case you should manually specify your selection each time you visit the website, and some services and functions will be inoperative.
The purpose of the Privacy Notice of LTD “Solepharm” (hereinafter referred to as the Privacy Notice) is to provide transparent information on the processing of personal data, its purpose, legal basis, scope and protection, as well as the period of the processing and rights of the data subject during its processing.
Controller and its contact information
LTD “Solepharm”, registered address: Alksnu street 4, Jaunmarupe, LV-2166, registration No. 40103209086, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +371 9484403. Using this contact information or contacting LTD “Solepharm” at its registered address, the data subject may ask (a) question(s) relating to the processing of his or her personal data.
- Personal data are any information about an identified or an identifiable natural person.
- LTD “Solepharm” takes care of the Person’s privacy and protection of his or her personal data, complies with the Person’s right to legality of the processing of personal data in accordance with the applicable legal regulation – Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (Regulation), national regulatory enactments and company’s internal regulations.
Personal data processing purposes
- For prevention and discovery of crimes in relation to property protection;
- For examination and processing of applications, complaints and claims;
- For provision of information to state authorities and in the cases and scope referred to in internal regulatory enactments;
- For organisational management, planning and account of LTD “Solepharm” (including record-keeping, registration of processes, services, information systems, persons, ensuring succession of an undertaking, implementation of public relations and social responsibility);
- For fulfilment of the requirements of legal regulations;
- For other individually defined purposes.
In any of the cases above LTD “Solepharm” processes the Personal Data only in accordance with the purpose of processing and for the achievement of the set goal.
Acquisition of personal data
- Information provided to LTD “Solepharm” by the data subject (the Person) himself or herself, i.e. when the data subject or his or her authorised person contacted or cooperated with LTD “Solepharm”, for example, by concluding an cooperation agreement, service agreement, etc., requesting information or submitting an application for resolution of a specific matter.
- LTD “Solepharm” may process personal data, which were not obtained from the Person himself or herself, but were received from a third person or within the scope of the Freedom of Information Law from publicly available sources.
Legal basis of processing of personal data
- For the fulfilment of regulatory enactments – to fulfil the legal duty under regulatory enactments;
- Personal data are processed on the basis of consent of the data subject, unless there is other legitimate basis for the processing of the personal data.
- Within the scope of legitimate interests of LTD “Solepharm” or third persons to secure its legal rights and interests;
- In order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, when needed.
Processing and protection of personal data
- LTD “Solepharm” processes and protects Personal data using modern technological features, taking into account existing privacy risks and reasonably available organisational and technical resources.
Categories of recipients of personal Data, or whom data are disclosed
LTD “Solepharm” does not disclose to third persons any personal data or any information obtained during the provision of services under a contract unless:
- data should be transferred to a third person under a concluded contract to perform any function necessary for the fulfilment of the contract or defined in the law;
- explicit and unambiguous consent of the data subject has been received;
- this is done by the institutions and persons defined in the regulatory enactments upon their justified request, in accordance with the procedure and in the scope defined by them;
- in the cases defined in the regulatory enactment for the protection of legal interests of LTD “Solepharm”.
Duration of storage of personal data
Personal data are stored for a certain period of time, as long as necessary to achieve the defined data processing purposes, unless a longer duration of storage is defined under the law or binding regulatory enactments. The duration of storage of personal data is defined using the criteria meeting those defined in the regulatory enactments, for example, examination of claims, protection of rights, resolution of matters, observation of the limitation period, etc., as well as observing rights of natural persons, for example, when determining the data storage period for as long as claims related to the transaction, if any, may be raised.
When the storage period ends, personal data may be deleted or destroyed.
Rights and duties of the Person (data subject)
- The Person (data subject) may receive all the information that has been collected about him or her in any personal data processing system.
- In accordance with regulatory enactments, the Person is entitled to request access to his or her personal data, as well as request to supplement, rectify or erase, or restrict processing of his or her personal data, as well as the right to object processing of personal data based on legal (legitimate) interests of LTD “Solepharm”, as well as to right to portability of data. These rights can be implemented to the extent the processing of data does not arise from the duties of LTD “Solepharm”imposed by applicable regulatory enactments, and are not carried out in public interests. When providing information to the Person upon request of the data subject, it is prohibited to include in the information being provided the state institutions, which are drivers of criminal proceedings, entities subject to operational activities or other institutions, on which regulatory enactments prohibit the disclosure of such information.
- The Person may submit a request for the exercise of his or her rights:
- in writing at the LTD “Solepharm” legal address;
- electronically signing with a secure electronic signature, sending to e-mail email@example.com;
- Having received a Person’s request on exercising of his or her rights, LTD “Solepharm” ascertains the Person’s identity, evaluates the request and fulfils it in accordance with regulatory enactments.
- The reply of LTD “Solepharm” to the received request is sent by post to the specified contact address in a registered letter or issued in person, to the extent possible taking into account the method of receiving the reply specified by the Person.
- LTD “Solepharm”ensures the protection of data and fulfilment of protection requirements in accordance with regulatory enactments and in case of objections takes reasonable actions to resolve the objection. However, if it fails to do so, the Person shall be entitled to contact the supervisory authority – the Data State Inspectorate.
Consent to processing of data and rights to withdraw it
- If the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of a consent to the processing of personal data, the Person may at any time withdraw the provided consent in the same way as it was provided, and in this case further processing of data based on the previously provided consent for the particular person will not be carried out.
- The withdrawal of consent shall not affect such processing of data carried out at the time when the Person’s consent was in force.
- The withdrawal of consent cannot stop the processing of data on the basis of other legal bases.
LTD “Solepharm” is entitled to supplement or amend its Privacy Notice by updating the Privacy Notice of the website of LTD “Solepharm”.